Easter is coming, so be sure you have time to make those Easter crafts. There are so many cute (and free!) Easter patterns out there, but I scraped together 9 of my favorites.
- Crochet Easter eggs are so pretty, and they last a lot longer than real eggs. There are a lot of variations you can do with these too.
- How about some Easter egg coasters? These would look cute on your coffee table when everybody comes over for Easter dinner.
- I’m not a big fan of Peeps, but these marshmallow bunnies are so cute and will last a lot longer.
- This pattern is for a rooster, but done in white it looks like a cute little chick for Easter.
- I love these carrot drawstring bags. They’d be perfect filled with candy, and you can even find the pattern for the little bunnies that will fit inside.
- These little mini baskets would be great to fill with just a couple of pieces of candy. They’re perfect if you’ve got a lot of little ones coming over for the holiday.
- This sheep drawstring bag would really be good any time, but it’s an especially cute idea to fill with candy for Easter.
- Ready for something a bit more challenging? This bunny pattern is pretty complex, but the end result is so worth it. I love the chubby cheeks!
- Crochet up your own Easter baskets with this chick basket pattern. And don’t miss the bunny basket pattern or the sheep basket pattern.
Don’t miss these free patterns that I’ve posted on here as well.
I hope you enjoy these free patterns. Have you found any cute free Easter patterns? Go share them with me on my Facebook page!