St. Patrick’s Day is next month, and I have to admit it’s one of my favorite holidays. I don’t really celebrate it other than wearing green, but green has been my favorite color since I was 12 years old. I always loved having that one day where almost everybody I saw was wearing my favorite color.
So I spent some time on Pinterest looking at fun St. Patrick’s Day patterns. There are a lot of them on there, but I managed to narrow it down to 9 of my favorites. Go check them all out, and put a couple of them on your agenda.
- Make yourself a hat to wear with this pattern from Red Heart yarns.
- Whip up a couple of hat beer cozies for you and all of your friends with this pattern from You Should Craft.
- Seamus the Shamrock is so adorable and the pattern is free from Spin A Yarn Crochet.
- This rainbow infinity scarf is so beautiful, and would look great in other colors too. The pattern is free from Left in Knots.
- This crocheted shamrock pattern is so easy to do. String them up and make some garland to decorate around the house. The pattern is free on Everything Etsy.
- I love this crocheted shamrock scarf. The colors are gorgeous, and it looks so warm and cozy. You can find this pattern free from Repeat Crafter Me.
- This shamrock pattern looks fairly easy, with full photo instructions. It would make a great table runner, or even a headband. The pattern is free from My Picot.
- I love boot cuffs, and these ones are so adorable. Change the colors and they’d make great Santa ones to wear at Christmas. This pattern is free from Intertwined Art.
- This pot of gold is so cute with the rainbow handle. It would be great to make for any kids in your life, then fill it with some little candies. This pattern is free from Eden Reborn.
I hope you found something here that you love. If you’ve found any other great St. Patrick’s Day pattern, go tell me about it on my Facebook page.