I’ve declared this week Unicorn Week in honor of my release of my pattern for Sir Sprinkles the Giant Unicorn over on Ravelry.
In keeping with that tradition, I searched far and wide (ok, ok, I actually just searched Pinterest) and found these 10 free unicorn patterns for you. Go check them out!
- I love this unicorn rag doll by Spin a Yarn Crochet.
- This unicorn ornament by 5 Little Monsters would be cute any time of the year.
- How cute is this unicorn headband by The Knotty Redhead?
- This plush unicorn by The Cookie Snob is so adorable.
- What little girl wouldn’t love this unicorn scarf by Semi Sweet Crafter?
- This plush unicorn by 1 Dog Woof looks so very cuddly.
- This horse pattern on Amigurami Today can easily be turned into a unicorn.
- This unicorn applique by Kerri’s Crochet looks so happy and cute.
- How about some unicorn slippers? Yarnutopia has you covered.
- 3am Grace Designs has made a beautiful unicorn cuddler.
When you’re done checking out those patterns, don’t forget to add these ones to your to-do list:
Stanley the Unicorn is available free on my blog, or you can purchase a printable pattern on Ravelry for only $2.00.
Crochet up a Sir Sprinkles the Unicorn hat to go with your giant Sir Sprinkles. The hat pattern will be free on my blog in a few days, or you can purchase the printable pattern for only $2.00 on Ravelry. And don’t forget about Sir Sprinkles the Giant Unicorn. His pattern is only available on Ravelry, and it’s only $3.00.
I have a soft spot for unicorns, and probably always will. I will definitely be trying a few of these patterns soon. Have you found any neat unicorn patterns lately? Leave me a comment and tell me about them, or go post a link on my Facebook page so I can check them out.